Webcam LearningWebcam Learning can be the ideal solution for many reasons:
- It can be difficult to find the right tutor locally; someone proficient in the material and able to fit in with your schedule.
- And even if you find someone suitable in a broad sense, it’s actually pretty straightforward to find someone better when selecting from the vast range of tutors online. The online marketplace allows you to be far more discriminating. Essentially, online tutors have to rely on merit rather than scarcity to win your business. It puts you in the driver’s seat.
- It's extremely convenient for your child, and for you, to be able to meet with a tutor without having to leave your home.
- Parents reading this may fear that technology may be a hindrance. The current generation of young people however don’t view it the same way. They’re used to chatting on Skype and are not intimidated by new software.
- Costs can be shared by more than one student, in different locations, having the same lesson. It saves the cost, in time, money and energy, of travelling to a tutor’s location. And if even the tutor travels to you, that cost will be factored into the fee.
- You can revisit a lesson at any time to revise the material covered with your tutor. Once the tutor has left students can still go over the material as if the tutor were still there by playing back the recording of the lesson.
- If the student wishes, they can record the lesson, and go back over the material, if required, at a later date.
- Children are increasingly using online learning within schools and university - becoming familiar with this style of learning is useful training for the future.
- With the increasing use of smart phones and iPads/tablets, online tuition has become more ‘portable’.
- Online tuition is less intrusive than a stranger visiting your home. Many regard this lack of physical presence as safer for younger children.
Your patient, friendly and comprehensible Skype Math Tutor
Contact John Friel
Contact John Friel